information that we collect and receive on and through this Site; it does not apply to
practices of businesses that we do not own or control or people we do not employ. At no
time will we sell or otherwise distribute your information or your
personally-identifiable data without your permission. By using this Site, you agree to
1. Collection of Information.a. Information including, but not limited to, User name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth and user preferences ("Registration Information") may be collected at the time of User registration on the Platform.
b. In connection with any communication or transaction and payment services or any other services that you may avail using the Platform, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques or money orders ("Account Information") may be collected, among other things, to facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the Platform.
c. Plotch record and retain details of Users’ activities on the Platform. Information relating to communication or transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information, any dispute records and any information disclosed in any communication forum provided by us and/or other affiliated companies of Plotch (“Activities Information”) may be collected as and when the communication and / or transactions are conducted through the Platform.
d. Plotch record and retain records of Users’ browsing or buying activities on Platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and User behavioural patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Platform and visitors to the Platform including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors (together "Browsing Information").
e. Registration Information, Account Information, Activities Information, and Browsing Information are collectively referred to as User Data.
f. It is mandatory for Users of the Platform to provide certain categories of User Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that Users do not provide any or sufficient User Data marked as mandatory, Plotch may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such Users with Plotch’s products or services.
g. When user download, install and use our Mobile Applications, we automatically collect information on the type of device used, operating system version, and the device identifier (or “UDID”).
We use mobile analytics software to allow Us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your phone. This Software may record certain information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal data user submit within the Mobile Applications.
h. We also collect clicks, scrolls, conversion and drop-off on our Websites and Service(s) to render user journey at real-time. Subject to this Notice, we will use such data and Service Data, including without limitation, to (i) assess needs of your business to determine or suggest suitable Service(s); (ii) send you requested information about the Service(s); (iii) respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns; and (iv) for any analytical purposes.
2. Use of User Data.a. Verification of User’s identity;
b. Providing you with the Service(s), administer your account, assess the needs of your business to or suggest suitable Service(s) and respond to service requests, questions or concerns: we process your Personal Data for these purposes to perform our contract with you or based on our Legitimate Interest.
c. To facilitate communication between Users on the Platform and / or processing Users transactions on the Platform;
d. To perform analytics, train our algorithms, improve, enhance, develop, support and operate the Services and its availability, compile statistical reports and record insights into usage patterns, develop new products and services using machine learning technologies and more generally to better serve you and be able to provide you with customized content and features.
e. To send you promotional and marketing communications; to send you communication from the Services(s). On the mobile app: to send receiving push notifications about any events or promotions that we may be running and/or update you about new features to our Service(s);
f. Facilitate your transactions with other users when you use our Service(s).
g. To prevent or respond to any misuse of our Services or Applications or any violations of our Terms and any applicable laws.
h. Based on our contract with you, we will process your personal data to the extent necessary to collect your subscription fees.
i. Making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law, regulations and guidelines or in respect of any investigations, claims or potential claims brought on or against us or against third parties.
j. Plotch.ai collects location data to enable LIVE tracking of order and delivery agent even when the app is closed or not in use by the delivery agent.
3. Disclosure of User Data.a. User further agrees that Plotch may disclose and transfer User Data to third party service providers (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, authentication and verification services and logistics services) ("Service Providers"). These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to Plotch and are only permitted to use User Data in connection with the purposes specified in clause 2 herein above.
b. User(s) agree that Plotch may disclose and transfer User Data to Plotch’s affiliated companies and/or their designated Service Providers.
c. When necessary Plotch may also disclose and transfer User Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations.
d. Any User Data supplied by User will be retained by Plotch and will be accessible by our employees, any Service Providers engaged by Plotch and third parties referred to in clause 3 herein, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in Clause 2 herein above.
e. All voluntary information uploaded by you on the Platform (including without limitation information about your products, images, remarks, feedbacks etc. ) may be made publicly available on the Platform and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any voluntary information that User disclose to Plotch becomes public information and User relinquishes any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. User should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the voluntary information that User submits to Plotch or uploads on the Platform.
f. Plotch may share User Data with third parties, including without limitation, banks, financial institutions, credit agencies, or vendors to enable such third parties to offer their products or services to such Users. While Plotch shall endeavour to have in place internal procedures to keep User Data secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that such measures/procedures can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse.
h. Plotch mat share the user data if we are involved in a merger, reorganization or other fundamental corporate change with a third party, or sell/buy a business unit to/from a third party, or if all or a portion of our business, assets or stock are acquired by a third party, with such third party including at the due diligence stage. In accordance with applicable laws, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any transfer of Personal Data to unaffiliated third party.
i. Plotch.ai collects location data to enable LIVE tracking of order and delivery agent even when the app is closed or not in use by the delivery agent.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our Websites (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We link this automatically Collected data to other data we collect about you.
User can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring the browser which is installed in User’s device. If User choose, User can change those configurations. If User reject all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function, User may be required to re-enter information on the Platform more often and certain features of the Platform may be unavailable.
5. Security MeasuresWe use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the User Data that we collect and process. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing User Data. No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while Plotch tries to protect the information it holds, it cannot guarantee the security of any information the User transmits to Plotch and Users do so at their own risk.
6. Other CommunicationsIf you are our Customer, we will send you announcements, email or in product notifications related to the Service(s) on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Service(s) is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an e-mail.
7. Children’s Personal DataPlotch does not knowingly collect any Personal Data from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any Personal Data through our Websites or Service(s). We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Notice by instructing their children never to provide Personal Data through our Service(s) or Websites without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided Personal Data to us through our Websites or Service(s), please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information and terminate the child's account from our databases.
9. Grievance OfficerIn accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Unit No. 138, 1st Floor,
Satuguru Nanik Industrial Estate,
WEH, Goregaon East, Mumbai-400063